Be the change you want to see!
- Provide a safe, healthy environment for open discussion.
- Plan local events for fun alternatives to substance abuse in our community.
- Create an environment that gives our youth the opportunity to make positive decisions.
Get involved! Make a difference!
Contact NOCC Youth Coordinator, Molly Fox, at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 248-520-3786
for more info or to get involved!
Our Logo Contest has been extended!
- Meet, connect and create an ongoing dialogue with other students.
- Become a voice in your school and community to support the Coalitions mission in the prevention of teen substance use and alcohol.
- Earn Service Learning hours through volunteering with Teens in Action!
- Plan, organize and promote fun & alternative substance - free community events.
- Develop leadership skills and abilities for your future.
- Develop your community connections.
- Advocate for the prevention of teen substance abuse by attending/representing T.I.A. at Coalition and other community events involving issues of prevention of teen substance use and abuse.